Title: Product Marketing Planning, Programs and Operations Manager The Team:
The Oracle Global Cloud PaaS/IaaS and Product Business Groups (PBG) has responsibility for the creation of go-to-market strategy and plans as well as developing and executing marketing programs for public cloud, on-premises and hybrid cloud for Oracle's Core Tech Product Groups (IaaS, Database, Big Data, Fusion Middleware, Analytics, Mobile, Security and Systems Management) across all geographic markets. PBG is comprised of industry experts in cloud, product marketing and sales enablement programs. Our mission is to design, develop and enable a comprehensive GTM approach to accelerate Oracle's transformation to be the Number 1 Cloud Company. The Role:
The Role serves as a sales program integration point between global Product Marketing and regional OD (Oracle Digital) and A&C (Alliances and Channels) business development and programs teams. Under the guidance of the Director of GTM for PBG, PaaS/IaaS, The Role will interact closely with regional leaders across Corporate and Field Marketing, A&C, and OD Sales and Business Development program managers. The Planning, Programs and Operations Manager will play a critical role supporting The Team's GTM sales programs. Reporting to the Director of GTM for the Product Business Group/PaaS and IaaS, this role will be responsible for day-to-day planning and execution of sales enablement programs and Bills of Materials (BOMs) for both OD and Alliances and Channels. Program Management responsibilities for this role include coordinating with The Team's leaders to define the sales enablement plans, sales plays/use cases, work with regional sales campaigns and A&C teams to provide visibility to all PaaS/IaaS planned sales plays, use cases and associated BOMs, and interlock on content readiness and launch plans.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter who is an expert collaborator. The candidate must have proven experience in software sales and marketing roles (preferably product marketing), experience with Sales Plays and Use Cases and knowledge of cloud technology is required. Responsibilities
- Proactively plan, communicate and support execution of sales enablement/sales plays/use cases and BOMs across The Team, Regional OD campaign managers and A&C teams
- Assist in the development and management of the sales enablement plans and sales program initiatives to meet the defined goals of The Team
- Coordinate all aspects of the program, including schedules, operational and reporting needs, procedures, communication, dependencies, metrics and measurement, and conduct regular program reviews and interlocks via web-conferencing tools
- Prepare program results and present to key stakeholders, as required
- Apply program management best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and communication of sales programs
- Engage in planning internal strategic projects and process improvements, with emphasis on cross-departmental collaboration, innovation, and efficiencies
- 10 years of experience in managing sales/marketing enablement programs and a BA/BS degree. Channels experience is a plus
- Sales Plays, Use Cases, Cloud and PaaS/IaaS subject matter expertise
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a culture where cross-functional collaboration and daily interaction is key
- Self-motivated, collaborative style with ability to influence results through others
- Bias towards action, efficiency, and automation, as well as the intellectual curiosity and analytical capabilities to challenge current processes, scalability, and best practices
- Must be extremely proficient with Microsoft Office in particular Excel (macros and pivot tables) PowerPoint and Word. MS Project experience is a plus. Examples of previous work will be requested.
- Candidates should be in the San Francisco/Bay Area and expect to work daily from the Oracle HQ offices
Bert Kraatz, Oracle Recruiter, email@example.com
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). Oracle supports workforce diversity and is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.