Product Marketing Program Manager
The Oracle Global Cloud PaaS, IaaS and Product Business Groups has responsibility for the creation of go-to-market strategy as well as developing and executing marketing programs for public and hybrid cloud for Oracle's Core Tech Product Groups (Database, Big Data, Fusion Middleware, Analytics, Mobile, Security) PaaS and IaaS across all geographic markets. The group is comprised of experienced industry experts in cloud product marketing and sales enablement programs. Our mission is to design, develop and enable a comprehensive GTM approach to accelerate Oracle's transformation to be the No. 1 Cloud company.The Role:
The Product Marketing Support Manager will play a critical role in coordinating and supporting The Team's GTM programs, projects and strategic initiatives. Reporting to the Director of GTM for the Product Business Group, PaaS and IaaS, this role will be responsible for day-to-day support, planning and execution of programs and marketing projects. Program management responsibilities for this role include coordinating with The Team's leaders to plan and execute internal projects and meetings, and to assist in cross-pillar communication, planning and program execution. In addition, under the guidance of the Director of GTM for PaaS and IaaS, the role will interact closely with the pillar product marketing leaders and provide administrative marketing and operational support.Responsibilities Include (but may not be limited to)
- Seeking a high energy individual to provide product marketing and administrative support across the PaaS/IaaS Product Marketing pillars including scheduling, arranging meetings, assisting with onboarding of new hires, project coordination and logistics etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to work in a dynamic environment, a strong work ethic, professional demeanor, great communication skills, and be a self-starter
- Applicant must be a team player with a positive attitude who is motivated to work toward common goals.
- Apply project management best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control, communication and closing of projects
- Coordinates domestic/international relocation/travel arrangements
- Arranges internal/external meetings and logistics accordingly
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures
- Interacts professionally with all levels of staff
- 5 years of related experience, ideally to include support of Product Marketing executives
- Proficiency in desktop applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, email, messaging and collaboration tools
- Strong organization and prioritization skills in order to coordinate between multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic, stressful, deadline oriented environment with attention to detail
- Upbeat, outgoing, energetic, takes initiative, dependable, takes pride in work, and works well within a team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positon is onsite and based in the Oracle Redwood Shores offices.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Thrives in fast paced environment Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Practical experience using the Internet. 2 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree in marketing or technical major preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.