Recognized as an Expert for mature (>28nm), large volume, competitive, self-sufficient and low spending fab environment
Experience in Service marketing Marketing - Turn strategy into action
- Drive penetration/adoption of unique and complex product strategies with SBU/BD and Field. Identifies customer adoption barriers and drive a plan to overcome them
- Demonstrate in-depth expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Ability to drive field/technical and customer engagement from an SBU perspective.
- Conducts calls with field people to understand market trend, inflexions and lead project team to achieve milestones and objectives
- Drive alignment and tracks business focus on SAM, market share and margin between SBU and Field
- Anticipates internal and or external business challenges. Recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Required conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions.
- Lead project with notable risk and complexity. Develops the strategy for project execution
- Works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicate complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others to adopt a different point of view
Strategic Selling - Position to Win Before the Contract Negotiation
- Provide leadership and direction in Service Marketing research trend and benchmarking analysis and competition
- Recognized as the expert in Service market trend analysis
- Direct the Field team with Marketing campaign of key product and key accounts
- Focus on company growth by tracking and analyzing the data
- Lead product adoption strategies and key to defining product development priorities
- Expert understanding of Mature segment global and technical market trends and execute a systematic process for capturing competitive intelligence
- Develops broad and comprehensive business and marketing plans, assesses market penetration and product positioning to drive competitive advantage revenue and market share
- Ability to work with Account team to define objectives and strategy
- Ability to collect and classified feedback for product strategy definition
- Participate in competitive analysis and Single Sales objective definition
- Define content of strategic framing of deals
- Prepare large deal for Executives approval
- Coach the field for contract negotiation
- Lead debrief session to collect lesson learn for continuous process refining
- Bachelor's Degree
- /- 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.