As the leader in modern marketing, the Oracle Marketing Cloud enables innovative marketing solutions to help modern marketers target the right buyers, easily execute campaigns, get the best leads to sales, and deliver the highest return on their marketing investment.
A key product with the Oracle Marketing Cloud suite, Oracle Data Management Platform (formerly BlueKai) is the leading data management platform, with the industry's largest built in
Data marketplace and with a media independent approach. Our customers use our expertise in big data ingestion, analysis
and portability to connect their data assets and use them to make a difference for their customers.
The Director of Outbound Product Management for Oracle Data Management Platform (DMP) will lead a team of Outbound Product Managers focused on taking new DMP-related products, features, partnerships & integrations to market, and acting as the conduit between customers and the market and the inbound product and engineering teams.
• Lead a team of 4 Outbound Product Managers (1 to be hired), including 1 International Outbound Product Manager, focused on the DMP.
• Devise and execute the DMP Go-To-Market strategy, including
• Positioning in the market and against the competition
• SKU approval process
• Drive the release-to-market process for new features and products, including
• Determining product/feature release tier
• Internal training and communication on new features and products
• External training on new features and products
• Global training for key international markets and teams
• Provide senior product expertise in key outbound interactions:
• Support field Sales and Account Management in key prospect & client meetings, representing the product team;
• Support Product Marketing in creating relevant marketing collateral (including press & blogs) and responding to analyst surveys , questions and performing briefings ;
• Own the product roadmap presentation - updated quarterly in collaboration with Inbound Product Management.
• Help set and review product strategy as part of the product leadership team, and participate and collaborate in the product planning process:
• Manage structured interactions with clients, including the DMP Customer Advisory Board, to capture feedback;
• Provide input based client, Sales, and Account Management feedback into the product roadmap planning process;
• Join weekly product requirements reviews and provide detailed input on key features, products and integrations prior to and during the development cycle.
• Lead product team's interactions with the DMP ecosystem
• Partner with the Oracle Marketing Cloud AppCloud and Channel/Alliances teams to devise and execute the DMP ecosystem strategy.
• Help devise and execute the DMP product team's partnership strategy in emerging products, channels and technology areas.
• Thought leadership speaking engagements at industry events
• An undergraduate degree
• A college degree in business, computer science or engineering, MBA a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years of work experience with 4 years of relevant (industry and functional) experience . Product, product marketing, sales engineering or solutions consulting experience a plus. Direct experience with various aspects of the Ad Tech ecosystem essential.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong previous client-facing experience, ideally with enterprise-size clients
• Previous management experience
Manage a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a Director in the product development division, you will lead a team that defines product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Envision and communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. The ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 of software engineering or related experience preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.