Do you have a passion for helping merchants deliver the perfect order to their customers every time? NetSuite is seeking a Product Management leader to continue building and evolving our next-generation Order Management offering. You will join our growing, international team as a subject matter expert, guiding the team to deliver intelligent, automated order management capabilities that drive revenue and profitability for companies in the B2C and B2B segments. As the lead, you will drive the product roadmap, and collaborate with a talented, passionate group of product managers, designers and engineers to deliver and launch new features to existing and new customers. You will be at the forefront of one of the company's key strategic initiatives, collaborating with the Commerce and Supply Chain teams to help our clients achieve their Omnichannel Commerce vision.
• Deeply understand the current and future customer needs through quantitative and qualitative customer and market research, and proactive engagement with prospects, customers, partners, and internal NetSuite stakeholders.
• Passionately represent the voice of the customer to your team and other internal teams.
• Drive and evangelize the order management strategy internally and externally; execute on a multi-year roadmap to deliver the capabilities.
• Collaborate with Product Management, User Experience, Development, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver delightful, innovative products to our customers.
• Manage and coach teams of Product Managers, helping them grow their skills and maximize their impact; Be a hands-on leader who owns and executes part of the product plan.
• Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience.
• Be a thought leader, representing NetSuite's strategic vision in external forums, including industry events, press and analyst briefings, and customer and partner meetings.
• 5 years of software Product Management experience, ideally with some of it spent working in an Agile development environment. Thorough understanding of product management skills, processes, and best practices.
• Extensive experience building order management and supply chain software in Retail, Distribution, and Manufacturing verticals, with a focus on promising, allocation, outbound order management and fulfillment processes. Understanding and experience with Commerce and CRM in B2C and B2B is also beneficial.
• 2 years experience managing people. Must have a proven track record of coaching and mentoring staff and a desire to grow and build a high performing team.
• Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to create a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult tradeoff decisions.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate product functionality and requirements to colleagues, management, executives, and customers are required.
• Self-starter who demonstrates the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a global, fast-paced environment; collaborating with groups of subject matter experts (SME's) from multiple locations to establish priorities and requirements.
• Creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team.
• College degree required; MBA is a plus.
• 10-15% travel (domestic and international) is required.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.