Product Needs Sr. Customer Service Representative
Summary: Answers inbound calls from customers and service providers in a call center environment. Resolves customer inquiries and issues while adhering to all Capital One polices and procedures. May assist customers with the application and funding process. May also make outbound calls to customers and/or service providers. May handle account activations. Some positions include cross-selling additional products and services.
• Provide customer service by answering inbound calls, making outbound calls to customers and/or service providers, and responding to emails
• Data entry of customer and account information and transactions
• Attend team meetings
• High School Diploma, Military Experience, GED or Equivalent Certification
• 3 years of customer service experience
• 4 years of customer facing experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.