Product Operations Manager
Product Operations Managers are LinkedIn s cross functional team communicators and collaborators shaping product/solutions using the voice of member. They are relentlessly focused on driving a stellar member/customer experience for the millions of people using LinkedIn s products, partnering with both Product and Global Customer Operations (GCO) teams to enhance the product experience, and increasing internal team efficiency by driving training content and tools improvements. A blend of detective work, influencing, analytics and consumer web experience savvy make this a unique and exciting role that will provide an opportunity to work with multiple teams (e.g., Product, Marketing, Operations, Analytics, PR) across the company and around the globe. Responsibilities:
- Gather key member/customer insights and feedback for the Product team to influence the roadmap/prioritization of potential product changes.
- Understand and communicate all upcoming product feature and user experience changes to our other key stakeholders (Operations, Marketing).
- Aggregate and analyze member issues using internal tools, customer surveys, and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights.
- Work with product, operations, marketing, and engineering teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, members impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to ensure operational team processes are factored into new product development plans and designs, and to integrate solutions to identify user experience issues in upcoming versions.
- Own relevant LinkedIn help center ( http://help.linkedin.com ) content creation and updates to ensure members who seek help will find answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Occasional travel will be required to LinkedIn office locations to give training, to understand processes, tools and needs, as well as to gather insights from our LinkedIn members.
- BS/BA degree required.
- 4+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing or Customer Support.
- Prior work experience with consumer facing internet websites desirable.
- Prior work experience in a Voice of Customer role a plus.
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including combination of data from multiple sources.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Cross functional collaboration and negotiation skills.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.