The Product Management organization at Oracle Responsys is leading transformational change in the Marketing Technology space. Consistently ranked as a 'Leader' in Forrester's Wave for Email Marketing vendors, Oracle Responsys is looking for a Product Operations Manager to help proactively manage the operational aspects of the Product organization. You will drive the definition of internal processes, making sure our Product team is adhering to standards and milestones, manage our internal Product Management suite of tools, and help us as an organization identify product health. As Product Operations Manager, you will primarily collaborate with product management, engineering, and UX to proactively manage the operational aspects of the product organization, and be responsible for attaining and maintaining high internal customer satisfaction.
- Development and maintenance of various PM processes that the Product organization follows, while also helping the organization adopt and adhere to the processes
- Working with the Product organization, define the measures and metrics we should be tracking for the various products that give insight into how our customers are using the product, what value they bring to the customer's business, and overall product health
- Create and communicate release planning and summaries to the organization
- Analyze data and processes to identify opportunities for improvement between product and engineering
- Work cross-functionally across Engineering, Sales, Product Management, Support, Account Management, and Implementation teams
- Analyze and refine internal processes to increase efficiency and develop automated practices
- Establish operational targets and define plans to achieve them
- Work with PM and ENG to manage and triage product issues on a daily basis
- Develop and review methods to assess and visualize the health of Responsys products
- Solid understanding of Agile and Agile project management tools
- Skilled in Project Management yet has solid business acumen
- Proven ability to interface with and influence Product Management and Engineering teams, and to form partnerships with other cross-functional stakeholders
- Existing track record working in operational roles with Product Management and Engineering
- Data driven, action oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills - a must for this role!
- Strong analysis, data aggregation, and report creation capabilities
- High energy, proactive, who can adapt well to change
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, project management, business consulting, or sales operations
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.