Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Fundamentally, this role is tasked with ensuring that our live agent interactions are supported by world-class, intuitive, smart, integrated, and easy to use tools that can adapt with our operating model, as products, technology and automation continue to evolve the ecosystem. Scope includes, but is not limited to, efforts across Inbound Sales, Loyalty, Billing and Repair for both internal and third party call center operations, as well as voice, chat, and other contact channels.
- Define, communicate and reinforce the product vision; make it visible
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define & communicate the product roadmap
- Break down and prioritize delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Enable incremental delivery of features over multiple releases, minimizing time-to-market
- Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements
- Lead Sprint planning meetings; explain feature priorities and requirements to the development team.
- Lead the Sprint Review (demo) along with stakeholders to provide fast feedback on sprint results
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features
- Lead sprint retrospectives and contribute to continuous process improvement
- Create end user documentation, training guides, and release notes
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Represent the stakeholder and customer needs for a given feature or product
- Define acceptance criteria for the demonstrable features, sprints and releases
- Prepare reports for management regarding project status
- Partner with the Beta Team, Support Teams, and Deployment teams
- Provide feedback and answers for product/feature issues
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
A little about us:
Comcast brings together the best in media + technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.