Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, is recruiting for a Sr. Product Owner, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions (JJHWS) is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, MD&D and Consumer sectors, focused on behavioral science, healthcare consumer engagement, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
JJHWS partners closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups, the Consumer Retail team, the Global Strategic Marketing teams and regional brand teams to develop offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
The Senior Product Owner is responsible for helping to deliver digital health products through all stages of the product life cycle. The Senior Product Owner is instrumental in understanding and creating product requirements, prioritizing features, and partnering with IT to deliver leading-edge capabilities. This individual works collaboratively with the entire Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions product team, operations, compliance and IT, as well as subject-matter experts and business partners across the company. The ideal candidate has digital health care product experience working within an Agile process in a highly matrixed and cross-functional environment.
As the Sr. Product Owner you will:
- Develop detailed product requirements that define the user capabilities, specific functional specifications, data and analytics and additional details that show how the user stories are to be satisfied; partner with IT to ensure alignment and realization of business requirements during the development process.
- Acts as the primary interface between product managers and the IT team for products. Delivers details in grooming sessions.
- Engages with customers/key stakeholders and user experience team to develop prototypes and hone and refine targeted capabilities that are planned for upcoming release; manages product backlog and works with development team to size and prioritize the list of backlog items.
- Validates functional feasibility, reviews test strategy, signs off on test cases after QA walkthrough, signs off on product release functionality through validation of acceptance criteria and creates product release notes.
- Work closely with product team, project & portfolio management, IT, and quality functions to ensure alignment and joint accountability for successful achievement of project goals.
- Serve as Health & Wellness subject-matter expert for products, services and capabilities, championing organization and product value.
- Monitor and track usage through product analytics and user feedback; ensure consistent performance and proactively manage for potential issues; make recommendations for enhancements.