Product Owner, Digital Product Management, Payment and Treasury Operations
Want to launch innovative payment products and services? Looking for a team that mobilizes integrated strategy, design and technology teams and agile/lean methods? Can you apply creative, systems thinking to complex business challenges? Do you ship? Do you deliver?
If so, you may be the next Manager in Product to drive the digital agenda for Capital One Payment & Treasury Operations.
In this role you will:
Work closely to develop and execute the Payment & Treasury Operations strategy supporting development of core transaction processing solutions. Supporting Consumer, Small Business and Commercial customers, this role will own critical delivery components in the product backlog. This role will partner with Business leaders across Capital One in a discovery process to develop new and innovative process and technologies to enhance the banking experience. Working closely with multiple stakeholders, the Product Manager will develop innovative solutions, direct resources across design, user interface, user experience, and system engineers to develop prototypes, rapidly iterate, and integrate solutions into production.
A successful candidate in this role will have a strong appreciation for financial regulatory requirements and ability to transition from vendor reliant infrastructure to new technology that seamlessly interact with critical data ecosystems across Capital One.
Capital One’s Payment & Treasury Operations team is defining the roadmap for core processing needs that support great banking experiences through Mobile, Digital Client Management and Emerging Treasury Management products by leveraging nimble development methods and technologies. We are a high-tech company, an innovation laboratory, and a top ten US bank that is fully committed to digital product design and innovation.
We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers for product leaders. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences that differentiate Capital One in the transaction banking industry.
We’re looking for passionate, energetic, multi-disciplinary Product Owners. People who are as comfortable with a sharpie as a spreadsheet. People who focus on outcomes, not just output.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Passion for technology, and empathy for customer’s needs.
- A demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful features which exceed customer expectations
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand what is possible and inform key product design decisions
- Experience applying "design thinking" and human-centric design principles to digital products
- A clear, concise and structured communication style with all audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to successfully lead a team of Product Owners to execute your vision
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Digital product management experience or at least 3 years of Digital product development experience
- At least 4 years of experience in the financial services industry
- At least 4 years of experience with agile methodologies
- Masters in Human-Computer Interaction or Masters of Business Administration
- 6+ years of Digital product management or development experience
- 6+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- 6+ years of experience in B2B products or services
- 6+ years of experience leading agile teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.