Product Owner - Sales Analytics Platform Description
As the Product Owner for Symantec Sales Insider (SSI) you will leverage data from across multiple enterprise systems to deliver actionable intelligence to Symantec's Sales teams. In addition to aggregating data that simplifies Sales Reps' access to customer install base, entitlements, bookings, channel partners, and whitespace, SSI provides a powerful predictive model that identifies cross-sell opportunities based on a customer's historical buying patterns. The recommendations are right nearly 80% of the time and the possibilities to improve productivity, effectiveness and win rates are yours to realize. Key Responsibilities
- Analyze business needs to build and prioritize the SSI backlog
- Create and manage product strategy and roadmap
- Integrate Analytics solutions with existing Sales applications (SFDC)
- Work closely with technical team and sales operations to develop product architecture
- Partner with sales and sales operations to improve core operational processes
- Draw insight from key performance metrics, make recommendations and drive improvement actions
- Develop a fast-paced product development culture to create, test, release, and measure product
About Symantec Enterprise Security
- 8-10 years of work experience in consulting, analytics, sales strategy and/or sales operations roles required
- Proven experience in executing product roadmaps from conception through launch
- Ability to gather user requirements, prioritize roadmaps and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong background in software development and Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with big data technologies and ecosystems
- Experience managing the full product lifecycle: ideation, wire framing, prototyping, design, writing technical specs, and QA
- Passionate about using analytics to drive user behavior and increase customer value
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills, with demonstrated ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas to action.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills including experience with senior management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related
- MBA a plus
Symantec, the world's leading cyber security company, allows organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. Symantec protects the Cloud Generation through our Integrated Cyber Defense Platform, the industry's most complete portfolio for securing cloud and on-premises environments. We support 15,000 enterprises in taking full advantage of cloud computing without compromising the security of the people, data, applications, and infrastructure that drive their business. Our advanced technology portfolio is powered by the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network, enabling us to see and protect against the most advanced threats.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.