The Product Processing Internship position will learn and assist with the receiving, processing, quality review and shipping functions for inventory fulfillment products. The position will also assist with the Wet Lab instrument inventory maintenance, cleaning and inspecting, tracking, picking, and shipping. The internship will run through the summer months - aligned with College semester schedules. Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect incoming product shipments
- Label and re-pack products
- Assist with product inspections
- Ship products to proper MWI warehouse locations
- Receive Wet Lab instrument shipments
- Clean and inspect Wet Lab instruments in the Repair Lab
- Return instruments to Wet Lab supply room
- Pack and ship Wet Lab instruments as needed
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse
- Assist with Repair Lab process including product shipments
- Assist with Tradeshow marketing material prep
- Candidate must be an enrolled College student interested in an internship with a focus on processes, detail, and accuracy.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.