Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others. Key Responsibilities
- Supports development and maintenance of quality & reliability standards to ensure alignment with customer expectations.
- Supports the design and implementation of methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the quality/ reliability of products
- Support the development and implementation of quality/ reliability test plans and performs failure analysis.
- Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Prepares documentation for testing.
- Supports the Development of methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
- Under direct supervision, evaluates work methods, procedures and policies to ensure world class quality standards are attainable.
- Perform FMECA, document CRAMS and work with supplier and engineer to enable crams test plan. Also perform PQP at supplier.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Bachelor's Degree
- Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.