At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Product Responsibility Liaison for the Health Care Business Group (HCBG) located in Maplewood, MN. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Product Responsibility Liaison will be responsible for global regulatory compliance, hazard communication, and life cycle management activities for the Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division products. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
Create and manage chemical data documents including
- Entries for new and existing products in 3M's CDMS database
- Compile tracking metrics
- Maintain life cycle management assessment data in 3M's ELMS database
Coordinate compliance activities related to global EHS regulations for new and existing products related to RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, and other chemicals of concern.
- Work directly with labs and manufacturing sites to obtain formulation and regulatory information
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding compliance.
- Work with Corporate groups on transportation classification and chemical inventory assessments
Provide coordination with Corporate Toxicology on biocompatibility test plans and reports
- Assess biocompatibility data needs for new and existing products
- Interface with cross-functional teams to determine test plans
- Interact with notified body or regulatory authorities on biocompatibility questions
Assist with Country of Origin determinations
- Determine Country of Origin for government contracts.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Biological Sciences from an accredited university
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a health care regulated environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Toxicology from an accredited university
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a health care regulated environment
- Detailed oriented, ability to navigate matrix environment
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 5% domesticRelocation:
Is not authorized
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.