Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects. Key Responsibilities
- Makes technical presentations. Negotiates product specifications. Completes product configurations.
- Identifies opportunities to solve complex opportunities for customers.
- Drives new customer focused market development efforts for the specific product line. Works with account sales to close business.
- Identifies new business opportunities within the account.
- Provide guidance to account sales team on what is know to be the strategic technical road map for the customer.
- Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers. Maintains summaries of customer visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.