Product Sales Specialist - Enterprise Care Solutions
Company: General Electric
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Posted: December 06, 2017
Reference ID: 3038714
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling GE Healthcare Enterprise Care Solutions products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts including large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth as well as sales experience as an expert in the field will be necessary to execute the job
Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales. Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory. Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also department heads and CXO level personnel. Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price. Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products. Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage. Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs. Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements. Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales.
1. At least one of the following: 4+ years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation, Graduate of a GE Commercial Leadership Program, 5+ years GEHC experience in customer facing role(s), or 5+ years in progressively larger formal leadership roles working in a complex technical environment. 2. Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry 3. Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach 4. Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization 5. Strong capacity and drive to develop career 6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English 7. Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages 8. Excellent organizational skills 9. Excellent negotiation & closing skills 10. Strong presentation skills 11. Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need. 12. Valid motor vehicle license
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as
4. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacy and Anti-Competition
Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int'l Law is broken.
5. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including
but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate
within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int'l Law is broken.
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to
ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Bachelor's Degree. Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment sales experience or Life Sciences. Demonstrated ability to work independently. Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization. Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers. 7+ years of demonstrated selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a sales territory. Proven executive (CX0) relationship building skills in a hospital/healthcare environment. Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process. Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages. Stable work history. Previous GE Healthcare experience preferred
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Green Bay
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.