Additional Location(s) or Information: Kansas, Iowa or Nebraska - Cisco Offices
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1019420
What You'll Do
Are you looking for a role that motivates and energizes a sales team to drive opportunities in Cisco? As a Product Sales Specialist, you'll be responsible for directly impacting the overall sales team goal by serving as a trusted advisor and technical expert. This role covers a range of Public Sector verticals, several of which are narrowly focused for strategic accounts. We're looking for a confident leader that is eager to help define strategic and competitive strategies and go to market plans.
Who You'll Work With
You'll be joining a diverse and senior team of technical sales professionals supporting territories across the western US. You will be highly interactive with cross functional groups within Cisco, peers, and Cisco current and new accounts. Your team positions "end to end" solutions and arculates strategies to customer executives and decision makers. Your peers are creative, intelligent, and have a passion for evolving technology, and challenge one another on a daily basis!
Who You Are
A successful Product Sales Specialist with have experience and skills in the following areas:
• 5+ years' technology sales experience working directly with customers and channel partners.
• Wireless experience a plus.
• Proven ability to work with internal sales strategy, account planning, technical experts to execute results for end customers and field account managers.
• Demonstrated experience delivering complex solutions in a simplified message to audiences varying in technical expertise and position level.
• Knowledge of running a sales territory to include forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short/mid/long term opportunity management.
• Skilled in in calling multiple levels within customer base.
• Ability to cover local territory of Kansas & Missouri with flexibility to travel 30% with overnight trips.
• Enthusiasm to learn and use Cisco's product portfolio and provide a high level of product knowledge and customer service.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#ProductSalesSpecialist #Sales #CiscoCareers #CiscoJobs
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None, Wireless
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.