What you will do
Provide technical support for FRICK Industrial Refrigeration customers, field personnel and sales staff through venues including telephone and Email and offer technical solutions to very complex problems by assisting them in troubleshooting the system / equipment and offering advice and guidance in resolving the issues.
How you will do it
What we look for
- Personal interaction with other groups including engineering, design, YPS and ECS controls.
- Technical research of industrial refrigeration equipment such as packages, compressors, vessels, control panels, piping, pumps and valves in support of our parts center and customer needs.
- Identify quality issues and research as necessary to offer plausible solutions for consideration so they can be presented to the quality team.
- Must keep self up to date and educated on new and existing product lines which may require up to 10% travel.
Who we are
- Minimum of (5) years' experience in the industrial refrigeration field.
- Experienced in the service and troubleshooting of ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as Internet software and E-Mail is required.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.