Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Do you thrive in very fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative work environments? Are you a subject-matter expert in Learning or HCM applications? Have you built software product roadmaps and presented those to prospects, customers or partners?Our Product Strategy team is growing and we are looking for a Product Strategist - Media Cloud Engineering.
Our Product Strategists drive market analysis, requirements definition, roadmap planning and prioritization, and overall vision for our applications. They support marketing, sales, services and the broader Workday ecosystem on calls and with formal presentations. Product Strategists also work with our customers to help define our strategy and vision. Responsibilities:
We're looking for someone who:
- Lead product discovery; build great relationships with our customers and work to identify their needs and pain points
- Bring customer insights back to inbound PM and developers to help inform individual product features and the current product release
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Product Strategy to identify and propose features for the longer-term product roadmap
- Take ownership of developing and coordinating both customer-facing and internal communications for all new product features and releases
- Become a product champion and keep many groups within the organization informed and aligned on our product roadmap and features
- Quickly gain competence in the Workday product suite - HCM, Learning, Recruiting, Student and how these applications can be leveraged or enhanced by Workday's media platform initiatives.
- Loves the complexity of working with large enterprise customers and is obsessed with delivering real-world customer value
- Understands business drivers and is able to translate customer insights into actionable and detailed feedback for our development team
- Is an outstanding verbal communicator who loves presenting to customers and the wider organization
- Enjoys occasional travel to meet with customers and to educate internal stakeholders on our product features and roadmap
- Is a technology enthusiast, early adopter and is passionate about all things video
- Is a fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoys a fast paced work environment
- Is excellent with time management and the ability to juggle many competing priorities
- 3+ years of software product management experience, ideally in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrable experience in organizing and hosting customer meetings, activities, user group events and design sessions
- A solid technical background with a good understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Ability to travel up to a week per month
- A BS / BA, MS / MA degree or equivalent work experience
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.