The Product Management leader is a leadership role responsible for establishing the best in class service experience for Oracle's Hardware Support business.
Candidates in this role require a detailed understanding of Hardware Support, Field Services and Logistics. Technical understanding of Oracle Fusion and other similar Cloud based systems is a must. Past working experience in Hosted Services and Implementation/design is preferred.
- Define the best in class experience for Oracle's Hardware Support business spanning field services, parts logistics both for Customers & Oracle engineers
- Benchmark industry leaders and assess gaps in our business process, practices and operations
- Identify trends, transformations and technology vectors and determine best fit for Oracle's Hardware business
- Analyze best practices across competitive landscape
- Manage the transition of our systems to Oracle Fusion Cloud Services
- Perform GAP analysis of all functionality & estimate business impact
- Determine Business Practice changes and Negotiate solutions which work for the business
- Identify Must Haves that Engineering must address for potential go live
- Contribute to Detailed design sessions to get the must have gaps addressed
- Establish, Communicate and Negotiate Clear Timeline for deliverables across all stakeholders
- Ensure User Acceptance Testing is completed with all go live issues identified
- Ensure all production data setups and configurations are correctly done per plan.
- Ensure Deployment plan and orchestrate business readiness to meet plan
- Ensure smooth roll out and post-go-live task management
- Identify Cloud Service Capabilities that represent opportunities for future uptake
- Engage with a wide cross section of internal and external stakeholders - development and support and PDIT in ensuring successful transition.
- Identify opportunities and deliver results for business optimization
- Align with business goals for cost optimization & service excellence
- Determine technology solutions to drive business transformation to achieve cost goals and service targets
- Map system changes with the Engineering teams to realize the change
Required Professional Skills
• 10 years of work experience in any combination of engineering and product management with increasing responsibilities, with at least 5 years in leadership role.
• Knowledge and understanding of all aspects cloud service implementations, including migration and cutover. • Knowledge of Hardware Field Service & Delivery
• Understanding of applications, systems, network, storage and web technologies that constitute a cloud environment.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent leadership
• Executive communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• self starter
• Sharp troubleshooting skills, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans
• BS or MS in computer science or engineering
Desired Skills and Experience
• Hands on skills with Oracle Applications and/or Fusion Services and/or Products with understanding of the product from an architectural and engineering standpoint.
• Knowledge and understanding of all aspects cloud service implementations, including migration and cutover.
• Analysis of cloud strategies, design and development of tools for Oracle Fusion deployment in Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) including exposure to PAAS services like Java Cloud Service.Qualifications:
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Director you will be accountable for meeting the strategic, operational performance, quality and budgetary objectives set for the entire business unit or cost center, while assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will work closely with managers to ensure proper utilization and performance goals are met, while being accountable for overall organization success.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Masters Degree (or technical equivalent) in a related technical or professional area. In addition, 8 or more years of technical or professional experience (support preferred) in addition to six or more years of successful management experience (preferably in a support environment) including two or more years as a second level manager.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.