Our client is needing a Production Support Analyst to help provide 2nd/3rd level application support and work with agency support teams to configure application settings and resolve incidents. The Production Support Analyst should have experience in supporting an Oracle/Java based application in a complex enterprise environment. This role is one of several on a specialized team dedicated to ongoing, highly technical development Production Support, research, and investigation to ensure the best overall customer experience.
• Completion of daily Production Support-related development tasks, typically logged through HP Quality Center
• Investigation of submitted Production tickets and information requests from Product Operations
• Fulfillment of regular data loads for Production environments which may include research regarding any on-the-fly Production data requests from various groups
• Participation in daily Production Support status meetings
• Must be process and detail oriented and have exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Minimum of 2+ years of database knowledge with the following skills: Oracle, SQL/PL, SQL, UNIX
• Some experience in a collaborative software development environment; preferably with Java and enterprise web application development.
• Some experience with HP Quality Center.
• Experience in an Agile environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Tibco stack is a plus.
• Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or have equivalent and relevant work experience of 3-5 years.
The Production Support Analyst should be self-motivated and enjoy challenging and dynamic environments and possess a strong desire to learn highly desirable industry skills as this position will by its nature result in substantial on-the-job training and knowledge growth in the areas of database and Tibco development.
Be part of a team that is extremely collaborative, encourages learning and believes in a work environment that is also fun. Competitive salary, benefits along with upward career growth potential.
For confidential consideration, email your resume to Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.