Product Surveillance Complaints Coordinator
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 2139826044
A Product Surveillance Complaints Coordinator job in Plymouth, MN is available through Modis Engineering. Candidates will be responsible for the decision process on making what complaint is reportable or not.
Product Surveillance Complaints Coordinator job responsibilities include:
• Accurate and professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer relation skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of product complaint information.
• Ability to understand and gather the information necessary for investigation of product complaints and adverse even reporting.
• Ability to apply knowledge of regulatory requirements to product complaints management.
• BS/BA degree is preferred.
• Must have one year of complaint handling in call center environment.
• Must be able to use MS Office.
If you are interested in this Product Surveillance Complaints Coordinator job in Product Surveillance Complaints Coordinator, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering please go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Robert Schemel or Hayden Hammel at 612-656-1090 or 612-656-1087 or Robert.Schemel@adeccona.com or Hayden.Hammel@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled