What you will do
With YORK® Chiller Solutions from Johnson Controls, we help you respond to your building efficiency needs by providing the widest variety water and air-cooled industrial and commercial chillers on the market. From reducing your facility's carbon footprint, to delivering a healthier indoor environment and cutting energy costs, we create smaller, more energy efficient chillers tailored to fit almost any comfort or process cooling application - even heating.
Under minimal supervision, The Product Technical Support Engineer I will provide technical support on Screw & Scroll chiller products to the Field Sales & Service organization in a consistent manner across all product offerings.How you will do it
What we look for
- Provide day-to-day technical support for BE products to Field Sales & Service organization on a global basis via phone, email, or site visit.
- Accountable to create and maintain technical service bulletins, service letters, and updates to the Solutions Database that meets and or exceeds internal and external customer expectations.
- Accountable for timely and high quality product service literature
- Processes warranty claims in a timely and consistent manner to facilitate data mining by; product, failed component, defect, and responsibility.
- Drive product reliability through the Continuous Improvement Process by communicating trends as identified thru day-to-day technical support activities to identified product technical support specialist that has accountability for the individual product line.
- Must haves basic troubleshooting skills and have knowledge of the refrigeration cycle.
- Adheres to the Company's Code of Conduct and Business Ethics Standards
- To develop and maintain the key behaviors of "Passion to win" and " a customer for life", we may provide technical support to on-site audits of BE plants, suppliers, and customer sites if required. Showcase the key behaviors of Passion to win and Customer focused
- Must adhere to all safety and personal protection requirements.
Who we are
- Up to 15% must be able to travel both domestic and Internationally
- Associates Degree in Engineering or a related Technical/Scientific field required and or five (5) to seven (7) years of technical experience with a knowledge of HVAC&R products.
- Must be able to analyze and solve start-up and run mode problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) as well as Internet software and E-mail is required.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.