Product Technology Manager
The Product Technology Manager will have end-to-end accountability for an application suite including; Business Partner relationship management for IT products and services; Agile and Development Operations, product delivery and testing
The Product Technology Manager is located at Auburn Hills Operations Center and reports to the Senior Vice President of Technology. This position has multiple direct reports
* Incident management and resolution (from Application Support Manager and Agile Delivery Manager
* Idea and proof of concept execution
* Full SDLC execution capabilities including planning, requirements analyses, design, build/integrate, test and support.
* Technology issue resolution and Application Maintenance, Business Support requests
* Technology investment planning including project estimates, business case development and product roadmaps
* Small technology request oversight and execution (From Application Support Manager and Agile
* Application related risk management and technology lifecycle management reporting
* Agile transformation from an approach, process/methodology and technical practice perspective
* Interface with lines of business on products within portfolio, including formal and informal status reporting, executive presentations and escalation.
Local Travel is required of this position.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university AND 10 years of technical experience OR 15 years of technical experience
* 10 years of experience/exposure to a variety of architectural components (i.e., network, infrastructure, collaboration, technical tools) and emerging technologies
* 10 years of experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies and a contributor of its direction
* 8 years IT project / program experience
* 8 years of experience in developing presentations for senior and executive management.
* 10 years of experience in translating business needs into Enterprise Architecture requirements
* 8 years of experience with creating Enterprise Architect artifacts and deliverables, targeted to varying audiences
* 8 years of experience in estimating the financial impact of Enterprise Architecture alternatives
* 5 years of experience with the development and use of architectural patterns
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.