Product Test Development Engineer Job Description
Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp. Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions. Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.Qualifications
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Bachelor Degree or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or other
related field of study
- 5 years of experience in NAND or NOR Flash Memory product test development applications or memory test hardware development.
- Prior experience with NVM products and design validation, product qualification and manufacturing test.
- Demonstrated experience of Memory testers and test code environment
- Experience with C and C experience is preferred
- Previous experience with Fab, Wafer Sort, Assembly, Test, and Q&R
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
Inside this Business Group
- Demonstrated experience of device physics, circuits, statistics, and fabrication process
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG).Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.