Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized part-time Product Testing Coordinator in Trumbull, CT. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. It is idea for students, moms, or retirees. As a Part-time Administrative Coordinator you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing test material. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this part-time Product Testing Coordinator job include:
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Supports implementation of all types of sensory, consumer, and clinical studies conducted within Research.
- Interfaces with study participants and overseas implementation of study to ensure test protocols are properly executed.
- Responsible for preparing study products and materials for laboratory and in-home testing by sorting, labeling, packaging products and test materials, and shipping to field facilities when necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that studies are executed without issue and verification of data on a daily basis.
- Supports company values and polices.
- Flexibility to perform other functions and assignments as needed.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the general public and as a team member; demonstrated experience in customer-client service a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Microsoft Office suite and internet based applications.
- Data collection experience a plus.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this part-time Product Testing Coordinator job in Trumbull, CT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.