Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembly - Manufacturing job in Troy, OH This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!!
Responsibilities for this Assembly - Manufacturing position include:
• Assembly of products on production lines
• Keep pace with established quotas and meet production demands
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Ability to stand the duration of the shift and lift up to 50lbs unassisted
• Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
• Steel toed boots required
Current openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
Pay for this position is $10/hr plus overtime as needed. Opportunity to earn up $2/hr additional in raises based on attendance. Overtime pay is earned after 8 hours per shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembly - Manufacturing job in Troy or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.