Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting ANN INC in their search for a Production Artist for Ann Taylor! This role is ongoing freelance (40 hours/week) and is located in NYC.
The Production Artist at Ann Taylor will support the brand creative team in executing both print and digital marketing projects. While honoring the design intent as much as possible, the Production Artist will be responsible for the iteration and versioning of existing programs. The Production Artist will be responsible for building and prepping mechanical files for release to production.
- Must be able to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Must have an unrelenting positive spirit and "can-do" attitude.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- 2-3 years' experience providing production support to art directors and designers in an in-house creative team or studio.
- 2-3 years doing production for print and digital projects using InDesign including pre-flighting and releasing files to printers.
- 2-3 years using Photoshop for image compositing and background extensions.
- Excellent organizational and file management skills.
- Very comfortable working in Mac OS X.
- Comfortable working on print projects as well as digital projects.
- Ability to multi task and maintain deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in person and in writing.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing workflows and processes.
- Hands-on skills such as comping for presentations a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.