Activision is looking for a Production Artist to join our CRM team. We're looking for someone to produce assets for marketing, website and email campaigns. In this role, you will be able to help us create compelling content that is emotionally engaging, brand enhancing and player focused.
This position would be employed by an external agency (Volt), working onsite with Activision Publishing. I. Position Responsibilities and Duties:
II. Position Qualifications:
- Design, resize and optimize digital assets, such as banners, templates and creative executions for consumer engagement campaigns across digital marketing channels
- Execute on design for campaigns, website & email, delivering assets in the optimum format for deployment in the identified medium such as responsive HTML
- Follow best practices for brand and email guidelines, to ensure projects adhere to specifications and standards
- Work with team members to analyze email performance and optimize effectiveness
- Organize, update and maintain interface elements and asset libraries
- Generates other art assets, including reference materials for studios, 1st party online use, and marketing
- Implements feedback received from customer teams
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to provide content ideas and collectively develop targeted marketing campaigns.
- Keep up with industry trends
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a designer/production artist, either direct to client or at a creative agency
- Artistic talent, especially a design/photographic eye
- Avid gamer with specific interest in Call of Duty
- High level of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Thick-skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
- Digital portfolio demonstrating creative design skills
- Experience working in the video game or entertainment industry a plus
- Familiarity with Dev Kits on multiple platforms including technical and troubleshooting a plus
- Illustration and photography skills a plus
To be considered please provide a link to your portfolio showcasing samples of recent work. The creative must exhibit a broad understanding of the digital media landscape, leading trends and how you connect with consumers.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, eSports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty ® , Skylanders ® , and Destiny ® .
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.