Do you often wonder how things work? Do you like working with your hands? Then we have the job for you!
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Manufacturing Assemblers in Franklin Park, IL. These are long term temporary opportunities with the potential to be hired full time that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in a production environment, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly using keen eye sight
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 2 years of mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to bend, lift, twist throughout shift
- Capable of working in a fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Positions are available on 1st shift working Monday - Friday with the potential to earn more through Overtime! Pay rate is at $11.50/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Assembler in Franklin Park, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.