Production Associate
Location:
Lake Zurich , Illinois
Posted:
October 20, 2017
Reference:
1401866202
Job Description Branch ID:3247

Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00-12.00 / Hour
Are you looking for an entry level opportunity working for a leading food manufacturing company? We may have the perfect job for you!!! We have immediate long term, possible temp-to-hire opportunities in Lake Zurich for Blender Operators.

Apply online at www.mystaffmark.com and choose Schaumburg. Call us after you apply at 847-605-0555

Starting Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour for the Blender Operator

Monday to Thursday 2:45pm to 1:15am

The ideal candidate will be able to read and follow instructions, lift up to 50lbs repetitively and stand for the entire shift.

Spend 90% of the day lifting and cutting open 50 lb. bags of ingredients. The other 10% of the day is spent lifting and cutting open 55 pound bags.

� Cut open bags of ingredients

� Load mixing machines with large batches of food ingredients

� Set mixing timer for the specified number of minutes

To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.staffmark.com

For more information please call 844-255-9356 or email your resume to adminSupportCenterMW@staffmark.com

Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/ Disabled

Job Requirements This position requires frequent moving and constant exertion of heavy physical effort.Ability to work in a standing position, and lift or move 50 � 56 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation is required

To apply, please send your resume to AdminSupportCenterMW@staffmark.com

A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.

Know someone who would be interested in this job? Share it with your network.