St Petersburg manufacturing facility has immediate openings for Production Associates- Day and Night shifts. This role will be responsible for cleaning trays with a rubbing alcohol solution, sorting materials, stacking trays, pushing racks and cleaning metal vats that are used in pharmaceutical production. The schedule for this position will alternate work days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday -46/ hrs; then the following week will be Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday- 34.5/hrs).
* MUST be able to work either the day shift of 7:30am-7:30pm or the overnight shift of 7:30pm-7:30am on the days listed above.
* Must be flexible with overtime.
* Previous manufacturing/production experience preferred.
* Stable work history a MUST
* GED or High School diploma needed
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to successfully complete drug, background and employment screenings.
* Steel Toed Shoes Required!!
* Long term position that could lead into a permanent job opportunity
* Must have reliable transportation
* Basic computer knowledge