Johnson Controls produces 146 million batteries every year. We power every type of passenger vehicle, heavy-duty and light commercial trucks, motorcycles, golf cars, lawn and garden tractors and marine applications.
The facility in Canby, OR is seeking production associates to fill multiple utility positions.
- Non incentive employees earn $15.08/hour plus shift differential.
- Incentive employees earn $11.36/hour plus shift differential and earn incentive potential on top of their base wage. The plant average earnings for an incentive employee is 180%, or $20.86/hour.
- Excellent benefits packages, vacation, holidays and bonuses offered
- Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
This is a great opportunity for mechanically included and team oriented candidates with interest in working in a manufacturing setting.
Production associate duties include:
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Perform set up of machines (including calibration and clean up) to exact specifications and ensure material is loaded properly
- Know how to perform all functions on assigned production machines, including controling and adjusting machine settings, feed raw materials or parts to semi-automated machines
- Verify that product meets quality standards and keep records of approved and defective units
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Must be able to work all shifts up to 12 hours, as o vertime may be required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to read and understand all production specifications required
- Ability to neatly and accurately record required data
- Fork lift or material handling experience preferred
- Warehouse or Manufacturing experience preferred
- Inventory experience preferred
- Machine troubleshooting or repair experience preferred
Successful Production Associates must be willing to learn new things and work in a team environment to get the product out in a safe and timely manner, while meeting quality standards.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.