Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
Posted: January 14, 2017
Reference ID: 1475674086
Local pharmaceutical manufacturing facility has immediate openings for manufacturing associates on their OVER NIGHT SHIFT. In this roll you will be responsible for accurately completing documentation related to the production process, performing re-inspection when necessary, cleaning the trays used in production with a rubbing alcohol solution, sorting materials, stacking trays, pushing racks and cleaning metal vats that are used in pharmaceutical production. Maintaining a clean and safe work space. Will be crossed trained on various task to help in other departments. The schedule for this position will alternate work days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday -46/ hrs; then the following week will be Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday- 34.5/hrs).
* MUST be able to work the schedule of 7:30pm-7:30am on the days listed above.
* Must be flexible with overtime as needed.
* Previous manufacturing/production experience preferred.
* Stable work history a MUST!
* GED or High School diploma required
* Must be able to distinguish colors- will be given a visual and color blindness test.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to read and write English.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to successfully complete drug, background and employment screenings.
* Steel Toed Shoes Required!!
* Long term position that could lead into a permanent job opportunity
* Must have reliable transportation
* Basic computer knowledge, able to navigate around a Window based system.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to get your foot in the door with a great company that can offer a long term career in manufacturing!