Production box packer positions
Adecco Staffing is recruiting for a new customer located in Marion, Ohio. This well know company manufacturers food grade boxes. Their are multiple positions available and have very good potential for promotion.
Packer Job Duties:
* Handles folding carton products.
* Interprets organizational/customer requirements related to product specifications.
* Manipulates and configures front-end, converted, and non-converted product in according to established departmental standards.
* Assists in equipment set-ups associated with product configurations.
* Inspects and identifies finished/unfinished products both visually and with the aid of automation to ensure consistent organizational and customer quality/operational standards are maintained.
* Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
* Maintains department integrity through compliance of safety and AIB standards.
* Performs other organizational duties as required.
* High School Diploma
* Orientation and training
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment
* Excellent attendance
* Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
* Work location is a NON-SMOKING facility
Pay Rate: $12 hour
Shift: Training for 1-2 weeks
7 operational shifts currently
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK ANY HOURS.
A & C Shifts - 6:50am to 6:50pm / Rotating Schedule to include the weekends
B & D Shifts - 6:50pm to 6:50am / Rotating Schedule to include the weekends
1st shift - Monday through Friday 6:50am to 2:50pm
2nd shift - Monday through Friday 2:50pm to 10:50pm
3rd shift - Sunday night through Thursday night 10:50pm to 6:50am
Where do I go from here?
* Please apply online at: www.adeccousa.com - search for Delaware-Marysville branch or Office 5892
* Watch your email for skill evaluations from Xpert Testing & take those evaluations as soon as possible
* Adecco will contact you to discuss more details & schedule a time to meet with you
We look forward to working with you and THANK YOU for choosing Adecco, the largest staffing organization in the world.
Questions? Call us at 740-363-2485
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco North America offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service Bonus opportunities.
Adecco North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer