- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
The primary role of the Production Clerk - SAP is to assist Warehouse / Production & QA in the SAP reconciliation process.
The roles and responsibilities include:
Minimum Job Requirements?
- Review SAP process orders to ensure all consumed materials are recorded in the process order and that all process orders are closed on a timely basis.
- Review SAP transaction process to ensure data is accurately posted.
- Generate daily / weekly / monthly SAP reports for management review and corrective action.
- Assist in filing & record maintenance of SAP production data.
- Train SAP end users as needed in SAP processes as needed.
- Assist in documentation for The Coca Cola Management System.
- Provide support to the Finance Dept. to complete all required month end activities.
- Generate daily / weekly / monthly reports and reports from SAP to report yields, efficiency, downtime, CIP, etc.
- File / sort as needed SAP records & reports in accordance with the record retention policy.
- Provide support documentation of SAP procedures & presentations.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements. Must be able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions. Participate in team assignments.
- Requirements: Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Access, and be capable of learning SAP Inventory Management software program. SAP experience is a plus.
- Skills assessment will be conducted off site, and may take up to 1.5 hours.
- Targeted Selection Interviews will be conducted with all eligible candidates.
- Candidates must possess excellent math skills, be detail oriented, with strong organizational skills. Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English. Solid interpersonal and problem solving abilities as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, stressful environment are required. Proven good attendance and the ability to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as directed.
- EQUIPMENT: Personal computer and associated software, confidential documents, Telephone, Walkie-talkie, Fax machine, Copier, printer, two-way radios, personal protective equipment.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.