* Manufacture products using detailed instructions in full compliance to all FDA regulations and ISO & Quality requirements in addition to all internal policies.
* Check products for defects and accuracy.
* Interpret customer requirements and document/communicate findings as needed.
* Inspect customer material and internally produced product for compliance to established standards.
* Ensure safety and security of self and others.
* Extensive interaction with production software for all aspects of record-keeping, job assignments and material information.
* Participate in continuous process improvements including idea generation, root-cause analysis and solution implementation. Could include leading Lean manufacturing project teams.
* Maintain the physical attributes of a workcenter using 5S's principles.
* Develop skills and knowledge through training.
* Interact with co-workers, employees in other departments, company managers, supporting engineers as needed.
* Proactively seek additional tasks as conditions warrant.
* Track production as required.
* Other duties as needed.
* Unscheduled overtime may be required.
If assign to Shipping
* Process customers' orders by ensuring that the right shipment is on its way.
* Prepare and paste labels on shipments
* Prepare invoices and delivery orders
* Ensure that all transactions are recorded in company database
* Verify accuracy of orders by matching them with quantities and types
* Ensure that items are properly packed and labeled.
* Make sure that items are loaded onto shipment vehicle in a safe and timely manner.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent in team working.
* Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
* Ability to follow instructions.
* Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
* Able to perform accurate measurements, in some cases using a microscope
* Computer literate. Able to use standard computer applications and interact with a computer for data entry and other reasons.
* Willing and able to follow company procedures and quality system regulation.
* Able to do some heavy lifting.
* Be able to multitask.
* Be able to sit, walk or stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to work quickly and methodically.
* Read, write and speak in fluent English.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.