Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 2107041869
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Scheduler in Torrance. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As a Production Controller/ Scheduler will be assisting an Optical Coatings & Glass Fabrication company ensuring that operations take place in a timely manner. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Controller/ Scheduler job includes:
• Prioritize inbound and outbound shipments to make sure that it gets to the end user in a timely matter.
• Ensure there is ample supply to ship, organize materials and transportation and make sure schedules are created and kept.
• Present a professional image to customers at all times
• Enter and update customer orders in Macola
• Schedules ship dates for new Sales Orders
• Work with customers and provide order status
• Maintains ERP system in a variety of ways
- Maintains require and promise dates
- Manages order modifiers for parts
- May participate or manage part number creation
- May perform other ERP data maintenance functions
• May serve as an ERP system analyst for some tasks
• Creates and manages work orders with the appropriate business systems
• Launches and controls work orders in manufacturing
• Manages requests for expedited delivery and determines product availability
• Must have 2 years of relevant experience
• AS degree or equivalent and/or APICS certification
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Controller/ Scheduler job in Torrance or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled