Facilitate the maintenance of an effective management system that meets ISO and GFFS requirements. Support the development of Operational Excellence by increasing associate awareness of the plant's continuous improvement program and leading continuous improvement projects. Deliver Results & Grow Business
• Evaluates effective implementation of the facility's management system (policies, procedures, processes) against ISO and GFFS standards
• Facilitate ISO Gap Assessment Process in order to mitigate risks
• Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance
• Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
• Supports PI initiatives to promote sustainable, continuous improvement of core processesDevelops & Inspires Diverse & High-Performing Teams
• Support SOEL to facilitate delivery of Management System related training modules at five levels: New Hire Orientation, Annual Review, Specialty, Contractor, and Management
• Act as scientific, regulatory, technical or quality expert and consultant by responding to targeted questions from the field or other departments/business units and providing support to branches, bottlers and customers. This includes acting as a resource for general information and acting as a consultant for other technical personnel in the Company
• Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance
• Coordinates and leads training classes including, but not limited to, policies, processes, standard work, lean tools and new/revised systems requirements. Communicates Effectively
• Coordinate and communicate findings of internal and external audits to management staff, and ensure items of non-conformance are addressed and corrected according to schedule
• Foster an environment that supports an engaged Management System culture Import & Export Good Ideas that Drive Change
• Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
• Seek, share and adopt ideas and best practices inside and outside the facility and embrace change introduced by others.Build Customer Value
• Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports
• Review and update existing standards, specifications or requirements in order to comply with changes in regulatory and customer requirements, and to support new product development. Lives the Values
• Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the companyPosition Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years' experience with the following:
- Management System Implementation: Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP)and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or workplans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget)
- Process Management: Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Includes knowledge of scale-up from bench to commercialization and process/formula ingredient interactions. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls, and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities.
- Document Management: Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance with The Coca-Cola Quality System or other formal guidelines
- General Auditing: General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions
- 3+ years' experience in implementing management systems
- Lean, Six Sigma certification
- Food or beverage manufacturing experience
- Relevant SAP application experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Specialized Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3 800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands many of which are available in reduced- low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke Coca-Cola Zero Fanta Sprite vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint create a safe inclusive work environment for our associates and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.