Our client has immediate openings for warehouse workers to pick, package, and palletize orders for shipment in Streetsboro, Ohio. The successful candidate must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Palletize boxes off of an assembly line
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• Unload, move and store a variety of materials, parts and products
• Store and stack materials according to supervisor instructions
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
Paid Weekly - (work this week, have a check next week!)
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on How to Apply (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under office number 7290.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.