A Production Engineer job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role, you will be responsible for improving manufacturing methods and processes and ensuring high yield and productivity in a manufacturing environment. This will include interaction with internal customers and external vendors to solve urgent and complex problems. If you have a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, you are encouraged to apply. We are only considering candidates that live in West Michigan.
Production Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Investigating and troubleshooting equipment/manufacturing/facility problems and production results
• Implementing and improving manufacturing methods and processes while ensuring high yields and productivity in a highly automated manufacturing environment
• Interact with internal customers and external vendors to solve urgent and complex problems by identifying and evaluating alternatives to provide support of all in-plant production as required
• Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
• 0 - 5 years of experience required
• Experience with robotic manufacturing equipment is a plus
• Experience with or knowledge of large production lines, PFMEAs and process control
Knowledge of Time Studies, Line Balancing, Lean Manufacturing, Bottleneck Analysis
If you are interested in this Production Engineer job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled