Coca-Cola seeks a Production Facilitator is responsible for the daily reconciliation and accuracy of mixing and packaging transactions as they are completed. This role requires minimal supervision with an ability to move between tasks with ease and follow through to completion. Must understand SAP, Data Pass and all the functionality as it pertains to your tasks. Must be able to work in a group environment where safety, accuracy, and efficiency are the main goals. The Production Facilitator is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Actively participates as a committed member of the ASP team and works collaboratively with other team members to complete the department and plant goals and objectives
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Provides leadership in developing plant standard work documentation for Packaging and Mixing functions.
- Provides leadership in developing standard operating procedures, forms, job performance measures and training aids for management of ingredients and finished goods.
- Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments.
- Supports PI initiatives to promote sustainable, continuous improvement of core processes Responsible for conducting comprehensive analytics and reporting plant performance to leadership team
- Effective and cooperative communication skills with both hourly associates and salary leadership Performs related duties as assigned Knowledge of:
- Proficient knowledge in SAP and Data Pass/WMRF bolt on applications
- Familiar with packaging operations, mixing operations, warehouse operations, and electronic goods movements
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Communicator)
- Mathematics including decimal, fractions, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, averaging, standard deviation, percentage, formulas and basic statistical analysis.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1 - 3 years production/manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred Functional/Technical Skills:
- SAP/Data Pass transactions Microsoft Office Reconciliation
- Yield Analysis
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis of problems with processes around counts, transactions, IM and WM inventories complying with all Company policies and procedures. Following all Company safety rules and regulations, recognizing hazards and taking appropriate corrective action
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area Understanding and following written and oral instructions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively tailor approach to reach audience at all organizational levels
- Ability to participate and lead cross functional teams of peers and other resources for continuous improvement and/or corrective action
The physical demands described a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individual must be able to work on/with computers, telephones, virtual environments of collaboration. Individual must be able to crawl over, under, and around equipment during PI project investigation and data gathering in order to find problems. Individual will be subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, pushing and pulling, stooping and crouching, climbing and walking, vision to monitor, occasional lifting of equipment or materials weighing up to 50 pounds. Individuals may be exposed to toxic materials, toxic gases, electrical hazards, and dangerous tools and equipment. Individual will be required to work some weekends as part of position. Leadership Behaviors
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
*APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT Apply Online Today!
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.