The purpose of this position is to be:
- Responsible for supporting the day to day operations of production departments for their assigned shifts.
- Responsible for employee development, inventory reconciliation, and all administrative functions within the production areas.
Wednesday - 12 AM ( Midnight - 6 AM )
Thursday/ Friday / Saturday ( 6 PM - 6 AM )
The Technical Operations Support position is responsible for but not limited to the following essential job functions:
- Conduct records/documents review on an on-going basis
- Complete all audit/corrective action assignments (safety, quality, TCCMS, etc.)
- Participate in assigned Job Safety Analysis tasks as required
- Support training program requirements (corporate required and job specific)
- SAP support activities - planned maintenance, timely inventory updates, and troubleshooting
- Complete downtime reports
- Participate on project teams
- Assist Supervisors as needed (report updates and downtime analysis)
The Technical Operations Support job requirements are as follows:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Project Management: Manages projects to ensure successful deliver within the agreed upon success criteria
- Group Facilitation: Ability to lead a group through a process to achieve a desired outcome
- Basic math skills, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to handle fast pace environment.
- Intermediate to advance computer skills, including knowledge of SAP, MS Windows, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrate good attendance record.
- Work assigned shift based and availability to work overtime.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.