Warehouse - Production Laborer
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Production Laborer job in Rapid City, SD. This is a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Production Laborer you will use power tools to create wood based materials for warehousing use and perform other general labor related tasks as assigned. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
• Utilize power tools and saws to build pallets and other materials
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
• Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, pallet movers, drum dollies & carts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1+ years experience
• Must be able to successfully complete a drug screen and background
• Must be able to provide 2-3 POSITIVE work history references
• Must own and wear steel toed boots/shoes each day upon clocking in
Rotating Night Time shift available
Pay for this position starts at $11.50/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for Warehouse - Material Handler job in Rapid City, SD or any related opportunities with Adecco. When your application is complete, please call Corinne or Loni RIGHT AWAY at 605.348.8010!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.