Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Production Manager in Torrance. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Production Manager include:
• Ensure all employees and supervisors are on task and working efficiently
• Oversee the facility and ensure smooth operations. Make sure all equipment and machinery is working as it needs to
• Coordinate maintenance in-house or with proper third party vendor. Follow up as needed
• Keep up on production schedule and ensure that demands and schedule is being met
• Keep track of employee breaks and lunches. Ensure labor laws are being followed
• Spot check all GMPs and SOPs. Retrain employees if the proper protocol is not being followed.
• Keep weekly check-in meetings with all direct reports
• Report any and all issues or problems to Director of Product
o Bilingual Spanish preferred
o 3-5 years experience in a food production environment
o 2-4 years experience in management role
o Strong oral and written communication skills
o Attention to detail
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Manager job in Torrance or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.