Work for a leading manufacturer in Biddeford while leading a great team at an innovative company that has facilities located around the world!
What's in it for you?
* Full time permanent employment
* Competitive pay & benefits
* 1st shift schedule (some flexibility required)
What will you be doing?
* Planning and direct all manufacturing activities
* Setting and meeting goals and budgets for production
* Maintaining proper staffing levels, and ensuring proper training as well as adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
* Managing production supervisors
* Working with the Engineering team to support new products and processes
* Maintaining production equipment to meet long-term business objectives
What will you bring to the job?
* BS in engineering or science and 5 years related work experience, or MS and 3 years related experience
* Strong management and leadership abilities
* Ability to plan and implement process methods and changes for growth
* Computer skills, including ability to use spreadsheets, graphics, and computer programs related to production
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to individuals at all levels of the organization
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-284-0595, or texting 207-518-7054.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.