Adecco is assisting F&P America in Troy, OH in recruiting for Mentor/Trainer. You will be working with all new hires for the first 2 weeks. You will need to be very professional and be able to keep conversations confidential.
F&P America is a tier one international automotive supplier to Honda that specializes in pedal assembly, subframes, and suspension parts.
This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for these positions can include:
- Greet all new starts
- Reiterate all pertinent policies (cell phones, returning from lunches and break, smoking area policy, uniforms, etc.)
- The time spent with each new start will vary based on number of associates that have started in the past 2 weeks
- Will train with each Team leader for 1 week prior to starting this position
- Will mentor each new start for 2 weeks
- Will assess each new start with the onsite after 2 days, 1 week and 2 weeks
- Will complete formal associate interviews after 2 days, 1 week and 2 weeks
- Will receive named uniforms
Ability to stand the duration of the shift and lift up to 50lbs unassisted
Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
Steel toed boots required
Current openings on all shifts starting at $11.00/hr. Associate has the ability to earn up to $13.00/hr with outstanding attendance. Overtime available and time and a half pay occurs after working 40 hours a week. Come and join our team!
Questions? Please call the Dayton office at 937-237-1831
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Automotive Assembly job in Troy or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.