Description: The Production Operator will be hired to help support the business in its Production needs. Employee may responsible to work in several areas of the facility as needed. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support Production Manager/Line Coaches on day to day basis depending on needs of the business.
- All other duties assigned by coaches, manager or as business needs change.
- Ability to run a forklift is preferred, but not required
- Day to day physical labor and general production duties
- Maintain accountability for a primary work cell or piece of machinery such as a labeler, batching or filler, palletizer, kister, and depal
- Participate in Total Productive Manufacturing initiatives Perform required sanitation procedures
- Maintain accurate Quality and production paperwork
- Position may additionally run alternate equipment as needed to support the line
- Ensure compliance to all Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Processes and Procedures
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1-2 years Production or Manufacturing Experience Preferred (Food or Beverage)
* Experience operating labelers, case packers, fillers, and batching and forklift is highly preferred
* Strong communication skills
* Positive Attitude
* Ability to work with all levels of employees
* Demonstrated initiative
* Must be a team player
* Must be self-directed, and prepared to take on additional responsibilities when asked
* Strong technical skills a must
* Mechanical skills are preferred
* Must be able to continuously lift minimum of 50lbs.
* Must be able to bend, lift, and squat with no restrictions.
* Willingness to work Over Time
* Flexibility to work various schedules