Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking a Production / Operation Technician in our Platinum Aluminide department located in Indianapolis, IN.
Production / Operation Technicians are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production environment, including monitor equipment performance and make minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Production / Operation Technicians need to have a high degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a strong focus on quality and ability to multi-task. Production / Operation Technicians
Praxair Surface Technologies offers full benefits and 401k. This position pays $14.00/hour with $2.00/hour shift premium for 2 nd or 3 rd shift. Qualifications:
- Working safely is our number 1 priority!!
- Operate complex process equipment
- Measure and record various data associated with operating equipment.
- Inspection of parts, use hand tools
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions
- Perform basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to work Rotating Shifts.
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. Person under relevant ITAR regulations.
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.